This is an analysis of the poem Goodbye To Tolerance that begins with:
Genial poets, pink-faced
earnest wits— ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcdcXXEXfcdX cdaagXh dbgb EddhabiefiaXdbaffdXe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 13,7,4,20,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101011 101 111001 1110 10010010 1110111 110101 1111 111 0110111101 1010101001 10011 1010011 11010100101 11011 111111 0101101001 1110110110 101000 0110100 00110110 111111 010 0111001001110 1111 110 11101 11110 0111 01011 1111110 0101 11101 0111010 011010 101100 110100 1100100 1101010 1101 101 110101 11110 11
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 287
- Average number of words per stanza: 48
- Amount of lines: 47
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Goodbye To Tolerance;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.