This is an analysis of the poem Snow White's Acne that begins with:
At first she was sure it was just a bit of dried strawberry juice,
or a fleck of her mother's red nail polish that had flaked off...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXbbcdeaXbXaXafgdXcXgccdhfXbXXhXaed
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 36,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1111101101011101 1010010111011101 1110010010101 1111110110100 100101010011110 0011 1011110100 10111010110010 01011011011001 10110111011 01111011010 11011011111 1010 010100111010 10010111010101 1010110011011 0101011010010 10110101010100 1 101011011010 1001110011111100 1001001110010 01100101111010 1011011111 0101 0101010001 0111110101001 101110111101 0101011110 1111111111011 11111110 101 1000111010010 1011001011110 0110010010101 10101101010
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 1889
- Average number of words per stanza: 305
- Amount of lines: 36
- Average number of symbols per line: 52 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; her, she are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines ' is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Snow White's Acne;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.