This is an analysis of the poem Al Claro De Luna (In The Light Of The Moon) that begins with:
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X XXXX XXXX XXXXXX XaaXa XXab ccXbdd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,4,6,5,4,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10 11011011110110110 1100101001110010 11100011010010000 010111101011010100 11111011100110 100101010100101010 11110011110101011000 110010011101100100 11010100111001110 1101011011011010 101101001110011010 1101101000101011000 100111101011101011110 1101111011010100100 101 01010110101011 10100111011001 10101001110 0101101010101 0010001001001 101011101011 11010001101001 0101011011101 110110010011 101101101001 011111001001 0110101000111 010000100111011 11001010101001
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 193
- Average number of words per stanza: 36
- Amount of lines: 32
- Average number of symbols per line: 48 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; luna, la, de, y, en, el, las, moon, of, i, this are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words la, y are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Al Claro De Luna (In The Light Of The Moon);
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.