This is an analysis of the poem Untitled #1 that begins with:
CON manto d'oro, collana, ed anelli,
Le piace aver con quelli... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXaaa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 110101001100 0110110 1101101011010 0101011101 010101 1001010101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 211
- Average number of words per stanza: 39
- Amount of lines: 6
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Untitled #1;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Analysis of On Leaving Bruges
- Analysis of Last Visit To The Louvre The Cry Of The P.R.B., After A Careful Examination Of The Canvases Of Ruben
- Analysis of Gioventu E Signoria