This is an analysis of the poem Ghazal 2 that begins with:
arazu hai vafa kare koi
ji na chahe to kya kare koi ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX aX XX aX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10011011 1110111 1111011 111111 111111 111111 1111101011 101001011 1100101110 11111111 1110101101000 10101111
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 56
- Average number of words per stanza: 12
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 21 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; kare, koi, kya are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word tum is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines koi is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word koi at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ghazal 2;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.