This is an analysis of the poem Politics For Tots: Lesson 2~ &Quot;The Party&Quot; that begins with:
Now, children, in this Lesson Two,
Briefly we'll make some mention... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ababcc dddXbb efefcc ghghcc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,6,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: ballad stanza
- Metre: 11000101 1011110 01010111 1100010 01000101 11011101 11010101 0101010 11011101 1110000 10100101 11100101 10110111 1111110 01111111 0110010 1110001 11010111 11010111 0100010 01011111 1111010 11111001 11011101
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 202
- Average number of words per stanza: 36
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Politics For Tots: Lesson 2~ &Quot;The Party&Quot;;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.