This is an analysis of the poem Ep - And - Ein that begins with:
Sometimes I risk a faltering step
To meet these -steins, both Ein- and Ep-:... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbbcc ccddcc XaXXee bbccffXcceebb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,13,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 011101001 01111111 11011111 10010111 11011111 11011111 1111111101 11110111 110100111 11011001 01011111 10000111 10110101 10010101 11011101 1101110 10011001 11111101 10010111 00110111 11110101 11010101 10010111 11100101 11111101 11010011 11110011 10010101 01010001 10100000
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 210
- Average number of words per stanza: 40
- Amount of lines: 30
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ep - And - Ein;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.