This is an analysis of the poem Paa Badehuset that begins with:
Her er den allersolideste Kursal:
styrkende Strømme for Legem og Aand;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXaaXXXa XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXbXXb XcXcaaXXXX XXXXaacaac
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,10,10,10,10,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0011000010 10111011 0101101100 1010011001 01011 1111 111011111 10110 10110 110001 11011100010 1010111011 10111100010 11111011011 10100 1010 101101111 1011 101 11110 010101001 101111111 1111011111 11101111 1110 01010 111110111 1111 110110 1111001 11110101 110100111 1011111 1111011001 101101 101101 101011101 1011 1101 111101 1101101001 1111001 10111011 101111001 11101 1111 11111011 111001 101101 101101
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 302
- Average number of words per stanza: 58
- Amount of lines: 50
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; dig is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines dig, ftende, sig, tter are repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Paa Badehuset;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.