This is an analysis of the poem How Full Of God that begins with:
How full of God those evening skies,
Arrayed in calmest loveliness; ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXabcdcd eded afbf
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: ballad stanza
- Metre: 11011101 010101000 11011101 11010101 11110111 01111101 10011101 01000101 01011101 110010001 10110101 01001101 11011100 11010101 11111101 01011001
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 189
- Average number of words per stanza: 35
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of How Full Of God;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.