This is an analysis of the poem Terra Caida that begins with:
FAZ hoje sete janêro,
que eu dêxei o Ciará,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX aXXX a XbX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XaXbXXX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,1,3,6,6,6,7,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11110 11111 110111000 010110 1001010 111010000 111101 1111100 110010010 101100 110011110 11111100 1001110 1111 1111011 11110 1010 1111100 110100 110010 1110011 11010011 1010 11101 10101100 1011100 1011100 101100 1111011 110011 111100 10111110 1111000 1001110 101110 11010110 11110 101111 11110 0111110 111001 10100110 1110110 1011
- Amount of stanzas: 10
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 103
- Average number of words per stanza: 22
- Amount of lines: 44
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; o is repeated.
The author used the same word trabai at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines o is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word o at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Terra Caida;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.