This is an analysis of the poem Na Rede that begins with:
Nas horas ardentes do pino do dia
Aos bosques corri;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXXb XXXcX aXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXaX bdXXd XXcXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110100110110 11010 1110100110100 1001100100011 11001 1010011010 11110 011000110100 1010100110110 1110 101100110010 11100 11100110010 1010100110100 01010 1011000101000 1110 11101011010 10011010111 11100 1011000101000 11010 11011011100 100110110100 110010 1011001100100 10011 10110001110 01010101100100 010100 101100010101 1110 1011001110100 1101101001100 101010 11010110100 11100 11011110110 010111001100 101010
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 148
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 40
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Na Rede;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.