This is an analysis of the poem Anjo that begins with:
Sub umbra alarum tuarum.
Eu era a flor desfolhada...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XaXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010010 110011000 1100110 11010100 111110 101010 1110011 1101110 11101011 1101011 10100 1100010 1101101 01110110 011011 10011110 1101100 11011110 11001001 100100100 010110111
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 85
- Average number of words per stanza: 17
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Anjo;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.