This is an analysis of the poem Ancapagari that begins with:
In the morning of the tribe this name Ancapagari was given to these mountains. The name, then alive, spread into the world and never returned....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X a XXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,1,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 001000101100001100110011011000111001100001111010111100111111000010011111101110100011101010100101010110110101001011110100110000111001010111010 1110110011010100101101010111010010101010 11011010101111010100101010101101010100110100111110 10000110010110010110010110101101100001001001100010011110011
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 289
- Average number of words per stanza: 50
- Amount of lines: 4
- Average number of symbols per line: 290 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 50
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; in, ancapagari, of, to, and, into, you, your, another, it, for, roots, these, name are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ancapagari;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.