This is an analysis of the poem Windflower Leaf that begins with:
This flower is repeated
out of old winds, out of...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXb cad XXd eBeBffXcfb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,3,10,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0100010 101110 11 010110 111101 1001 110011 110011 101 0110 1010 0110 1010 111 101 0110100 1011 011111 111011
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 110
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 19
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Windflower Leaf;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.