This is an analysis of the poem Los Dados Eternos that begins with:
Para Manuel González Prada, esta
emoción bravía y selecta, una de las...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXc cdXXd abdXX XXXXXXXX XXcaXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,5,5,8,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1001101010 100101100100111 1111000111 10001110 1011010011110 110101011 1011101000 1110100011100 1110101111 101111001010 1100110 101110011 110100110 111011111011 111110101100 10111000 1011010110 110001101011 1111001111 1100010 10111100011 1011010010 101110110100 111101110 11111011010 010010011010 11110101110 111001001000
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 187
- Average number of words per stanza: 39
- Amount of lines: 28
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; t is repeated.
The author used the same word dios at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Los Dados Eternos;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.