This is an analysis of the poem Desnudo En Barro that begins with:
Como horribles batracios a la atmósfera,
suben visajes lúgubres al labio....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXa XaXXX XXXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,5,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1010010001100 1010010110 110101001100 100110111000 100110110 111011010010 0111001010 110010110 11110110011110 100100100010 110101101100 1101010 10011000110 10111010010 1110011101110 1101100 11001011110
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 151
- Average number of words per stanza: 30
- Amount of lines: 17
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; de, la are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Desnudo En Barro;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.