This is an analysis of the poem Crisis Counselor that begins with:
She was a coat of arms
seasoned for the job -- tough ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXbcdaXaeXXaXcaXXXdaaaeXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 26,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110101 101011 1101101 1010010 11001101 101001001 10101110 1010011 1010101 1110101 10101 00101010 01010101 11011101 1101011 101101101 101011111 110101010 1111110 110110111 10111001010 110101111 1001010010 1010101101 11101111 0101101010
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 933
- Average number of words per stanza: 159
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Crisis Counselor;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.