This is an analysis of the poem Agar Dard-E-Muhabbat Se Na Insaan Aashnaa Hotaa that begins with:
agar dard-e-muhabbat se na insaaN aashnaa hotaa
na marne kaa mazaa hotaa, na jiine kaa mazaa hotaa...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1011100111101010 11110101111010 10011110101001 10111110110100110 1011111110101100 110101101011010 110010001001101 101110101101010
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 100
- Average number of words per stanza: 19
- Amount of lines: 9
- Average number of symbols per line: 44 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; hotaa, na are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines hotaa is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word hotaa at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Agar Dard-E-Muhabbat Se Na Insaan Aashnaa Hotaa;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.