This is an analysis of the poem When Comes The Morning? that begins with:
comes the real morning?...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aBccddXXBBEEFf baabbaaBBEEFf aBXgbbgg abBfffhhh
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 14,13,8,9,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 10110 11001110 1001110 1101110 10 10100110 10111101 10010 1110 1001001 11101 101011 1 100110 110011010 01101110 11111010 10 111001110 10010011010 10010 1110 1001001 11101 101011 1 1 10110 11001010 1011110 1001110 10 100111010 000101110 1 0010 1110 101011 111001 01 0 101 1
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 241
- Average number of words per stanza: 44
- Amount of lines: 45
- Average number of symbols per line: 21 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of When Comes The Morning?;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.