This is an analysis of the poem For A Charity Fair that begins with:
Some poor man in need
To bless and to feed,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabbcddeec
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11101 01101 11101 01011 01011111 110010 111110 01101 01101 11111111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 254
- Average number of words per stanza: 53
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of For A Charity Fair;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.