This is an analysis of the poem Dearth Demise that begins with:
Satiety help me I have inhabit
of this world. Extant upon its designs ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abab cbXX XcdXbcd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,7,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: Shakespearean sonnet
- Metre: 1001111010 0011001001 0011001001 0100111010 0101101111 1111010101 1011011101 1010101010000 1100101011 0101101011 0100110101 1100010110101 011000100101 001001101100
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 147
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 42 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Dearth Demise;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.