This is an analysis of the poem De Votre Bonheur Il Ne Reste Que Vos Photos Sipsce… that begins with:
And the rain since
And I have not heard...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXaaXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1011 11111 1101110 101110111 1111 11110101 11110100111 01111001
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 230
- Average number of words per stanza: 49
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of De Votre Bonheur Il Ne Reste Que Vos Photos Sipsce…;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.