This is an analysis of the poem Österreichisches Lied that begins with:
Wo sich der ewige Schnee
Spiegelt im Alpensee,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX aXXX XXXX XXXa aaXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111101 10110 101110 1011 10111 11100 101010 101101 111101 101110 10111 1011 100111 100100 101111 101101 1010 11111 111010 101111 10111 11111101 111110 111100
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 103
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Österreichisches Lied;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.