This is an analysis of the poem Per Saecula Saeculorum that begins with:
Dämmernd floss der Abend auf die Dächer,
und des Firmaments Sternenfächer...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXX XXX XXX XaX XXa XXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,3,3,3,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11110111 11100100 11111100 1011111000 1110111010 101001100 10101101 1111010 101011110 101111110 111011111010 11101111101 1110011111 11111100 10110101 101111100 111101010 11101101
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 115
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Per Saecula Saeculorum;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.