This is an analysis of the poem Junge Bäuerin that begins with:
In dir ist Adel - wenn dein Kleid auch rauh
Wie deine Hände, welche rüstig werken....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXX aXXaX XXXXX XXXXX bXbXX XXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,5,5,5,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0110111111 1111110 011110111 11011001 110101010 111110111 1110111 11111100 1111110111 101110101 11111111 1000111111 11111011 111101111 1100010010 111110111 1100111110 110011100 11001111 011100110 11111111 110110101 111011011101 10111110110 1101111110 1100110101 110111110010 1111010111 1111010011 11100001110
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 202
- Average number of words per stanza: 38
- Amount of lines: 30
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; und, ein are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words ein, die are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Junge Bäuerin;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.