This is an analysis of the poem Glaube that begins with:
Das ist der Mutquell, den ich fühle,
Die Riesenkraft in meiner Brust:...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XAXX XXXX XXXA
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11110111 11000101 1111111001 11100110 11111101 11010101 1111111 1110001 110110 01101011 11011111 11000101
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 135
- Average number of words per stanza: 26
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; du is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Glaube;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.