This is an analysis of the poem Frühlingsopfer that begins with:
Der Frühling will sein Blütenopfer haben,
Komm', winden wir uns Kränze um das Haupt....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XaXX XaXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110110010 110111111 1111110100 110111001 110101111 110011001 111011111 111100100 11110101111 11011101010 101101101 1110101110 1110111110 1011 0111110010 10111110
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 165
- Average number of words per stanza: 30
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; die, du are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Frühlingsopfer;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.