This is an analysis of the poem Der Menschen Bosheit Ist Nicht Halb So Arg... that begins with:
Der Menschen Bosheit ist nicht halb so arg
Wie ihre Torheit und die Lust zu lügen....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101011111 111011111 11111111010 11011111111101 111101100 1101011111 111011111 11111101011110 110111111011
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 125
- Average number of words per stanza: 25
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; sie, die are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines gen is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Der Menschen Bosheit Ist Nicht Halb So Arg...;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.