This is an analysis of the poem Über Mittag that begins with:
Über Mittag rückt das Jahr:
Immer noch die süßen Brände!...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXaXa XXXXX XXXXX bXbXb XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,5,5,5,5,5,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110111 101111 100111 11001 111101 101110 11001110 1011100 10001010 1110110 1001100 1111101 1110111 1110111 1010101 11101 1111101010 11111 1111010 0110111 11111011 1011111000 1011101 1011111100 1110010 1011 1011010 1111111 1111111000 111101 10100 1001111 11110 111011 1100110 11100 11111010 1111111 101110 0111010 100010
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 145
- Average number of words per stanza: 26
- Amount of lines: 41
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; der is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Über Mittag;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.