This is an analysis of the poem La Nuit Transfigurée that begins with:
Ce flot de vent d'ombre et d'étoile
Au ciel immense qui se voile...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXaX bXXXXXX bXaXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,7,7,7,7,7,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101111 11011111 1110 110110 111001 1100 1 101111 11100111 1110 101010 10110110 1110 1 111111110 1111010 11000 1010110 1111010 1110 1 1011100 1101111 0100 111110 1101111 1010 1 11011101 111110 0100 1110110 1110111 1000 1 111010 111001001 11 1101010 111010 100
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 155
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 41
- Average number of symbols per line: 22 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of La Nuit Transfigurée;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.