This is an analysis of the poem Death The Mexican Revolutionary that begins with:
Wines of the great châteaux
Have been uncorked for you; ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXbbXbXXcdcadaXececfcf
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 24,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10011 100111 110101 010010 010101 110101 110111 111101 010011 11110 011001 110101 011101 0100001 01111010 111001 110001 110101 111101 011101 110100 0111010 110101 10010
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 602
- Average number of words per stanza: 114
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; as, of are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Death The Mexican Revolutionary;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.