This is an analysis of the poem Curriculum Vitae that begins with:
As though it were reluctant to be day,
.......Morning deploys a scale...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abab cdcX eded dfdXXafaf
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,9,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: ballad stanza
- Metre: 1100010001 100101 010001 1101010011 010010100111 010101 110001 11010101000 0111010001 110111 110101 1101011101 1111011111 110101 110011 10010101001 11010111001 010101 101101 11011010001
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 150
- Average number of words per stanza: 24
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 37 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of, and are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Curriculum Vitae;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.