This is an analysis of the poem Alli Verifiglioli Delle Muse that begins with:
Ye moderne Lawreats famousd for your writ,
VVho for your pregnance may in Delos dwelt,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaaXaXXXX bXbX cXcX XXXa Xdede XXXXXff
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,4,4,4,5,7,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1011010111 1111010101 111110011 110100001110 1011011011 1111010101 1100100001110 100101011010 01000101001 10010001010 1111111101 11011101010 1101001101 0101110111 01110011010 101001011 1111101010 011101001 1001110110 01010101010 1101010101 1101011100 1011011101 11010010011 1101110101 1111010101 1111010101 1100010100 0101111110 110101000 10010111011 1111001111 111011110001
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 244
- Average number of words per stanza: 42
- Amount of lines: 33
- Average number of symbols per line: 44 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; your is repeated.
The author used the same word ye at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Alli Verifiglioli Delle Muse;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Anonymous Olde English
- Analysis of The Baffled Knight, Or Lady's Policy
- Analysis of Envoy To Alison
- Analysis of Ancient Boar's Head Carol. In Die Natiuitat