This is an analysis of the poem Sans Parents, Sans Amis that begins with:
Sans parents, sans amis et sans concitoyens,
Oublié sur la terre et loin de tous les miens,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXaaXXbb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110110111000 10111110111 1110111010 0110110110111 111101111101 111110111011 111110111100 110110110110 1110011110111 11101111111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 474
- Average number of words per stanza: 95
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 47 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 10
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; sur, sans, je are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Sans Parents, Sans Amis;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.