This is an analysis of the poem Et Lille Vers that begins with:
Jo reenere Korn, jo striere Halm.
Jo klingere Liud, jo haardere Malm....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabbbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101111 11011101 1111101 11011101 110111011 11011101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 202
- Average number of words per stanza: 39
- Amount of lines: 6
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; jo is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word jo is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines e is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Et Lille Vers;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Anders Christensen Bording
- Analysis of Daphnis Gik For Nogle Dage
- Analysis of Af Studenters Rentekammer
- Analysis of Ak! Amaryllis Har Du Slet