This is an analysis of the poem The Yellow Mustard Is Blooming that begins with:
The yellow mustard is blooming in every field,
Mango buds are clicking open, other flowers too; ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: AXXXbbcXcbA
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 0101001001001 1011101010101 01010101 10101011 010011101 10010011 0110110 1101010111001 010001001 1011000 0101001001001
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 445
- Average number of words per stanza: 74
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Yellow Mustard Is Blooming;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.