This is an analysis of the poem Tund Mai Aur Aise Kam_Sin Ke Liye that begins with:
tund mai aur aise kam_sin ke liye
saaqiyaa halkii sii laa in ke liye ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 11111011 1001011011 1111011010110 11010011111 11001100110 10010010111 11011001100 111100011 1111100100 11100111 101001111110 11110011111 111001100110 1010010111
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 74
- Average number of words per stanza: 16
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 37 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; ke, liye, hai, n, din are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines liye is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word liye at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Tund Mai Aur Aise Kam_Sin Ke Liye;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Ameer Minai
- Analysis of Kah Rahii Hai Hashr Me.N Vo Aa.Nkh Sharmaa_Ii Hu_Ii
- Analysis of Ha.Ns Ke Faramaate Hai.N Vo Dekh Kar Haalat Merii
- Analysis of Achchhe Iisaa Ho Mariizo.N Kaa Khayaal Achchhaa Hai