This is an analysis of the poem Te Encontre Era El Mes... that begins with:
Te encontré. Era el mes... ¿Qué importa el mes, enero,
Septiembre, octubre, mayo, abril, agosto o marzo?...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXX aXXa XXX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 1101011110011100 10101001010110 101101111100 111011001110010 110001001111010 11000111010110 101011101110100 10101001001110 1101101011111000 110101101100101010 10111100111110 110111010110 1010111001010 101111001111110
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 170
- Average number of words per stanza: 33
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 48 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 10
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; el, o, de are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word qu is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Te Encontre Era El Mes...;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.