This is an analysis of the poem Árias E Canções that begins with:
A suave castelã das horas mortas
Assoma à torre do castelo. As portas,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 011011010 10011010110 111010011010000 1011101110 10110010100 10110010010 11010101100 1101010110 11110110100 11111011011 11011101110 11010101100
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 75
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 37 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; que is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word e is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Árias E Canções;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.