This is an analysis of the poem El Cinamomo Florence that begins with:
El cinamomo florece
Delante de tu postigo:...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX XaXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1100010 1001100 1011100 101100 111101011 10100110 1001110 10101100 101110 111000011 01101011 1001100 101111 1001110 1111111000 010110110
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 96
- Average number of words per stanza: 19
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; tu is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of El Cinamomo Florence;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.