This is an analysis of the poem Cantem Outros A Clara Cor Virente that begins with:
Cantem outros a clara cor virente
Do bosque em flor e a luz do dia eterno... ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 1010010110 1111101110100 10011010110 10000101101100 101011001010 11001001110 10010110101 11000111010 10101011010 1011001100100 01011101001110 1010101011 11101111100 101001011001
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 137
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; de is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Cantem Outros A Clara Cor Virente;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.