This is an analysis of the poem Jubilo that begins with:
To Arthur Mizener
Hit mus be now de Kingdom comiri...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X XX ababX cdcdX efefX gcgcX adadX aaacX fXfhX XhXhX bfbfX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,2,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010100 1101010100 1010100 11000101 110111110 01010011 101011010 1010100 1001001010 10011101 0011001010 11010011 1010100 10010111 100010101 1111101 10100111 1010100 10011101 10100100 10010101 11000100 1010100 10110111 11110011 11001101 1001111 1010100 10011101 11011100 10011001 11110100 10010100 11100111 100100100 1011111 10010101 0010100 11010100 01010111 01011001 11110101 1010100 11010100 11100101 10110111 11010011 01010100
- Amount of stanzas: 11
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 132
- Average number of words per stanza: 26
- Amount of lines: 48
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; and, of are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word after is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines jubilo is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word jubilo at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Jubilo;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.