This is an analysis of the poem Be Nobody's Darling that begins with:
Be nobody's darling;
Be an outcast....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aBcXdecffgXXXBXedcgc aXbcd aBXd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 20,5,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 011110 0111 101010 011 1101 1101 0101 0111 101001 010 0101 1010111 110101 0111 010101 11 11010 101 010010 1 1010100 101 11010 1111 11 1011110 0111 10101 0111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 175
- Average number of words per stanza: 31
- Amount of lines: 29
- Average number of symbols per line: 17 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 3
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Be Nobody's Darling;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.