This is an analysis of the poem A Magic Moment I Remember that begins with:
A magic moment I remember:
I raised my eyes and you were there,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaBAXXbXXcbcXdXdXaBA
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 20,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010101010 11111101 010100010 01110011 110101110 01001110 101111010 10110111 110101110 01001101 110111010 11010001 0110010100 11011101 01010011 11011111 110100100 11110111 010100010 01110011
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 700
- Average number of words per stanza: 124
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of A Magic Moment I Remember;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.