This is an analysis of the poem Dichterliefde that begins with:
Mijne tranen baren bloemen
lijk lentelach over de wei,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101010 11001001 111010 110000 11011000 11111010 11110110 110001
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 117
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Dichterliefde;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Albert Rodenbach
- Analysis of Ter Gelegenheid Eener Eerste Misse
- Analysis of Wandeling Langs De Vaart
- Analysis of Enen Vroliken Sangher