Analysis of poems
- Aa.Nkhe.N Mujhe Talvo.N Se Vo Malane Nahii.N Dete
- Dil Meraa Jis Se Bahalataa Ko_Ii Aisaa Na Milaa
- Duniyaa Me.N Huu.N Duniyaa Kaa Talab_Gaar Nahii.N Huu.N
- Ghamzah Nahin Hota Ke Ishara Nahin Hota
- Ham Aah Bhii Karate Hai.N To Ho Jaate Hai.N Bad_Naam
- Hangaamaa Hai Kyuu.N Barpaa Tho.Dii Sii Jo Pii Lii Hai
- Saa.Ns Lete Huye Bhii Darataa Huu.N
Syed Akbar Hussain Rizvi popularly known as Akbar Allahabadi (Urdu: اكبر الہ آبادی ) was an Indian Urdu poet.
Akabar Allahabadi was born at Allahabad , India. Though initially educated only in madrasas (religious school), he later studied law and finally retired as a session judge in Allahabad High Court. He belonged to a Shia Muslim family.
He lived through tumultuous times, which is evident in his poetry, witnessing the first war of independence in 1857, first world war and even the initial part of Gandhi's peaceful movement.
This text is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia article; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License