This is an analysis of the poem Sab Log Liye Sang-E-Malaamat Nikal Aaye that begins with:
sab log liye sang-e-malaamat nikal aaye
kis shahar me.n ham ahal-e-muhabbat nikal aaye...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 11111100101 10111101100101 1111001011101 10110111100101 1111011101111 11111001100101 1101101110011 1111001100101 110001010101101 1111101100101 101100101111 1011001110101
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 89
- Average number of words per stanza: 19
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 44 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; nikal, aaye, n are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines aaye is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word aaye at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Sab Log Liye Sang-E-Malaamat Nikal Aaye;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Ahmad Faraz
- Analysis of Sakuut-E-Shaam-E-Khizaa.N Hai Qariib Aa Jaao
- Analysis of Muttafaavate.N Hai.N Mere Khudaa Ki Ye Tuu Nahii.N Koii Aur Hai
- Analysis of Khamosh Ho Kyo.N Daad-E-Jafaa Kyuu.N Nahii.N Dete