This is an analysis of the poem Blindebuk that begins with:
Hvi maa saa mørk jeg finde...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXXa XXXXXX XXbXXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10010 111111 1111 111110 1111010 11011101 011111 11111 11101 11111 11111 1101111 110111 110111 111101 110101 11101 11011101
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 154
- Average number of words per stanza: 33
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; mig is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines de, gte are repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Blindebuk;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.